Wednesday, June 13, 2012|
MOLSON CANADIAN NOVA SCOTIA MUSIC WEEK UPDATE #1
Showcase Submissions Close Friday, June 15 at 5pm / International Buyers Program Update
Leading up to Molson Canadian Nova Scotia Music Week (#NSMW), Music Nova Scotia will be putting out regular updates to remind you of important deadlines and keep you in the loop! Make sure you read the updates so you don’t miss a beat.
Time's almost up! Do not miss the opportunity to showcase for international delegates from Germany, UK and North America; apply to showcase for NSMW before Friday, June 15th at 5pm. No late submissions will be accepted. To apply to showcase or for more information on this opportunity, please visit www.nsmw.ca/festival.
But wait, that is not all! Check out some exciting updates on our 2012 International Buyers Program:
International Buyers Program - A Spotlight on Germany
- Music Nova Scotia will present 25 German delegates representing festivals, clubs, labels, agencies and publicity firms
- Music Nova Scotia is partnering with Reeperbhan Festival in recruiting German delegates and we will be releasing our full German delegation in the next few weeks (we have already confirmed a few! Check out nsmw.ca/internationalbuyers for more information on them)
- The German delegation will consist of 5 teams of 5 representing the north, south, central, east and west regions of the German-Austrian-Swiss (GAS) marketplace. Each team will consist of a festival booker, a club booker, a label, an agent and a publicist
International Buyers Program - UK Buyers Program
- NSMW will also see a delegation of 12 UK buyers
Atlantic Presenters Association
- APA will be hosting their block booking meetings during NSMW
Also, there will be buyers attending from across North America and our very own Bringin’ it Home Buyers will be in attendance
Stay tuned for details on the NSMW Mind Over Music Conference (#MOMConference). This year’s conference promises to be the best yet with lots of new innovative programming.
If you haven’t checked out the new NSMW website, take a look around! Visit regularly for updates on the festival and conference, to buy tickets, or to sign up to the NSWM mailing list! That’s right, if you want to be sure you are getting the latest information hot off the press, sign up to the mailing list here: nsmw.ca/mailinglist.
Finally, we obviously can’t make this happen without volunteers, so why not join the team?! Any experience and ages welcome, sign up today by visitng nsmw.ca/volunteer.
For more information on all things NSMW, please visit nsmw.ca or contact:
Marketing, Communications & Membership
Music Nova Scotia
902-423-6271 x. 2